If a big part of why this job offer excites you is a feeling of deep connection with our purpose, then you've come to the right place :)
In Therapyside we're looking for someone eager to help us connect with other companies to support them in providing care for their professionals' well-being. In other words, we need a "Junior Business Development Representative".
Communicating and conveying the importance of psychology isn't easy. Therefore, we envision a motivated person who is excited to connect with professionals within the sector and who embodies the empathy that is much needed to effectively transmit the value and depth of psychology. We intend for all this to help them grow professionally, feeling that their career moves forward in the right direction to have a great impact on the lives of many people.
If this sounds like you, read on!
In one sentence, we are a digital startup with a purpose. What purpose? To provide access to quality psychological support.
What does this mean? That we aren’t looking to help more people to grow, but rather to grow to help more people (it may sound weird, but for us nuances are very important).
How do we achieve this? By combining people and technology to remove the barriers that separate people from psychological support: stigma, lack of knowledge, mistrust, socioeconomic conditions, etc....
To do this, we have formed an exceptional team of people who believe that communication, data, innovation, ownership and doing things right can help us fulfill what unites us most: our common purpose.
You are the person we’re looking for if you...
- Want to become part of a fun and dynamic Corporate Sales team focused on making a difference in the lives of thousands of employees by helping create healthy work environments where emotional well-being is present
- Are a native Spanish speaker and can confidently follow a conversation in English
- Are outgoing, personable and charismatic, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Are comfortable working autonomously and on a target-driven basis
- Enjoy a good challenge and are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a background in Business or similar studies and some knowledge of how a sales cycle works in a corporate environment
- Are (very) attracted to the idea of having a real impact on society
- Identify with our values
- Previous experience as BDR is not required but would be a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Hubspot or similar) would also be a plus
What will your day-to-day life be like?
- Become a key pillar in the new business development plan for the Corporate Sales team
- Drive sales opportunities through strategic prospecting efforts using a variety of tools
- Be responsible for the success of our outbound strategy
- Contribute to the development of new acquisition strategies both on & offline
- Work independently with a clear focus on achieving and hopefully exceeding your sales objectives
- Work in close collaboration with other members of your team to carry out specific projects
- We believe in the value of ideas over hierarchies
- We don't like bureaucracy either: we prefer ownership and agility
- We have a clear ambition: to provide access to quality emotional well-being
- Passion and empathy are in our DNA
- We are convinced that a good work-life balance drives high productivity: quality rather than quantity
- We embrace diversity, we really do (+7 nationalities and +50% women)
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working model, combining our office with any other location
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited access to therapy
- Opportunities for professional growth and development in a constantly evolving company
- A young, dynamic, creative and collaborative work environment where your ideas and talent will be valued and appreciated